assistance for women in need.
What does Under His Wings Provide?
Maternity Program - For pregnant women and girls through delivery and 12 months after
New Moms Program - A 12 month program designed for moms with a small infant
New Beginnings Program - For Women with a child up to 5 years old (but not in school) in need of housing
We Offer... Photo : Doug Larson
*Food / clothing
*Pre-natal and parenting classes
*Assistance with adoptions / counseling
*Scripture based counseling and Bible study classes
Interested in volunteering? UHW is always looking for those willing to serve as...
- Scriptural counselors
- Pre-natal coaches
- Bible study leaders
- Low impact exercise instructors
- Parenting class teachers
- Drivers to and from doctor appointments
- Help at our UHW Resale Shop
- Those willing to do small repairs around the home
- Help to pick up items for the Resale Shop
- Drivers to take girls to church
- Etiquette classes
Under His Wings is a non-profit organization funded by donations, profits from the UHW resale shop, and Annual Banquet/auction. Most donations come from private individuals and area churches.